I am not a good writer, I just write here to spread my thoughts. I don't know why lately I am addicted to the historical movies, or documentaries. As I remembered, I do hate histories, a typical students will said that history is a boring subjects that we are forced to learn by olders. But, as I growing up.. almost 22 years old. I am getting addicted to them.. history.. old times.. old people.. They keep me wondering about how things was hidden for decades, or centuries. All the movies and documentaries are just some or bunch of stories that REVEALED. We never know how much there are. 

Maybe thousands or millions that their stories was hidden. As I am living for 22 years old I realized that I didn't do anything like them (all the stories that i watched). It was so much differ from 22years old girl of 2016 version and 1930s version. I know its not relevant to compared. But.. the way they spent their time. They were just happy by talking, by walking while seeing the scenery, they were not afraid of what people said, or what people thought, they weren't bother at all. and they don't have time to showing off. How can I make people will continue passing down my stories to their children, grandchildren, grand-grandchildren, so that my stories will never get buried with me. 

I spent my whole 22years old by showing off that my life was THAT perfect, which its not really is. I spent my life by sleeping like a girl who doesn't sleep for years because I just tired with my deals. I spent my life by studying and learning what I don't like and continue to brag and blame about it everytime I failed. When I die, people eventually will forget.. maybe a few days later, or a month later or years later.. but still. they will forget, they will move on. But I want to create a story of my life, which will passed down to my great-great-great-great grandchildren after 10 or 20 years later. 

Perhaps.

No comments: