arimiXalia Engagement Ceremony

Hello !

Its been a while this beauty blog hasn't updated! Because I am no longer have some time to transfer photos to laptop and update :( but surely will download blogger apps on phone soon :p So tonight's writing is solely about my engagement which obviously stated at the title above!

So, I would like to extent my gratitude speech to each of everyone who participated in this ceremony. But before that, I would like to apologize on behalf of my family for the invitation list due to limited guest number. Since this is closed, so only few members of my big family participated, the rest were all Jimi's side and my bestfriends. Do not worry, we will invite each of the person come across my family's mind on wedding so, who's with me!!!!

Ok so, lets begin -- to my parents, how we always fight for decision especially father, but at the end he always follow what I want but modify it to his version 😅 and of course, the he contributed the most financially! The ceremony wouldn't be happening without him! ❤️ To  mother, hm I couldnt mention each of her deeds towards me but thank you so much for always being the heart for every ceremony! She's always been the heart of everyone :)

To my sisters, who always be there and completed me in any way possible especially my 2nd sister, who helping me from A to Z ; making hantaran, did my make up, help me out during SPA exam a night before the ceremony (which Ive been the busiest), buying all the incomplete stuff, always giving ideas and advice!. My only brother and SIL, who always look up for me just like my 2nd parents. And my closest aunt and uncle 's family, for always always always help my family in any way a person could help

To Jimi's parents, who accept the way I am, who always always always helped me in every situation, who always take care of me like their own daughter, they even helped me in my hard time which I couldn't thank more for that and always giving me such unconditional love. Thank you and I love for both of you. 

To my FBIL 's family, tqsomuch for coming and we became really close in split second and what surprised me on how easy you guys blend with Jimi - since he's always failed in blending. Tqsomuch Irma, Bai and Wan Abu!!!

To my girls, helping me with dais, giving idea, be there for me through ups and; downs no matter how far we being apart, especially Mida, Teha and Ain, omg I can't imagine what's going to happen without you guys 😭❤️. And for boys, tq for always support me and Jimi, also being the coolest life supporters on earth, hope our friendship will be forever because who's going to babysit my children anyway one day if not you guys? :P

To Apis, Megat and; Jojut, I couldnt imagine how fall apart Jimi's life without you guys. Tq for always be there for Jimi and become the best life advisor to him, I really appreciate that 💜 There are actually a lot of Jimi's best man but only a few can make it to come but its ok, see you guys on other ceremony inshaAllah!

So maybe on my next post, I'm gonna share my DIY engagement stage/dais budget. Stay tuned! Lets move on with the pictures!

My father on meeting session

My uncle, as representative leader on behalf my father :)

Jimi's side

Jimi's parents :)
The ring chose by Jimi, I never know he has a nice taste!

Hantaran (Jimi's side)

The cupcakes (Thanks to my aunt for sponsoring this!)

Hantaran (my side) did by 2nd sister helped my mom, aunt and cousins 
Jimi's big family !
When the date was confirmed !!!!




My parents :)

Jimi and his parents :)

My only brother/2nd father

My beautiful sisters!!!!

My aunt's family :)

My future Brother In Law 's family

Girls !!

Boys!!

Jimi's grandmother, she came all the way from Kedah just to attend our ceremony. I love her so so much, I always cry when I get to meet her. Idk why :( Thank you Tok Mak :')

Erghhhhh my babies!!! Kakak adik, Acik Baby, Edzar, Chenta and Aufa

Pengiring girl and boy :)
Me before walked in to nervousness :p


And last but not least, my super everything. Thank you for choosing me as your lifetime partner, I can't wait for being his offical mrs because, he is my best buddies ever that I want to spend my life with.


Ok itu sahaja. So the footnote down below are all listed the team/person who involved -- click to find them directly on Instagram/Facebook.


Contributor

MUA 


Hantaran (Jimi's)


Hantaran (Alia's) 


Florist


Photographer 



Thank you for reading!




No comments: